DIRECTV makes upgrading your property easy
With a centralized distribution system, DIRECTV will upgrade your multifamily property with the best HD technology and TV experience available. It's easy and hassle-free. DIRECTV Multi-Family Housing Technologies offer a variety of cost-effective solutions using existing wiring to bring DIRECTV to all your residents, regardless of the number of individual units.
Two great technical solutions for your property
- A simple and cost-effective IP-delivered solution that supports DIRECTV, HD, broadband and voice services.
- Uses IP-based technology, and the building's existing CAT5, CAT3, coax and cable wiring
- Capable of delivering DIRECTV, terrestrial TV broadcast signals, voice, and broadband data
- Local Content Insertion feature provides property owners with a flexible, simple way to deliver local content tailored to residence needs
- Compatible with all the newest "i" series DIRECTV® Receivers
- Remote Network Monitoring: entire system can be monitored over secure VPN connection to ensure smooth operation
- Ideal for pre-wired Ethernet network properties
- Supports more than 1,000 receivers per system, with additional scalability to be added in future releases
DIRECTV D2 AdvantageTM
- Enjoy the full range of DIRECTV programming and services in buildings of any size, including over 160 HD channels, Whole-Home DVR service, DIRECTV CINEMA™, DIRECTV2PC™, DIRECTV™ MediaShare and International Services
- Delivers DIRECTV, HD, voice and broadband data service via a single wire into the home
- Uses Single Wire Multi-switch technology and the building's existing coax and cable wiring
- Compatible with all the newest DIRECTV® Receivers and DVRs
- Cost effective for properties of any size for new and existing properties.
- Uses the new DIRECTV 32-channel SWiMTM technology with the building’s existing coaxial cable
- Low-cost installation
- More info (pdf)